Thursday, September 19, 2013

Quick Update

Hey people,

So I don't have much to tell you other than that this has been a super stressful week. All my teachers gave me a mountain of homework all of a sudden an I had to do it all right away because I don't have the weekends because of all my upcoming travels. Aside from that my exciting news of the week is that I started the Canterbury English one week TEFL program (teaching English as a foreign language). I was the only education member there, which also means that I didn't learn anything new but that's ok. next week I will start teaching Spanish children English yay!!! I'm also getting paid like 15 Euro an hour so yay again!!! Anyway here's some pictures of my residencia because I don't really have any that go with this and I just realized I never put any here anyway.

Our front door

My room!
Love,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment